๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ HOT NEW RELEASE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Addiction by Brie Paisley is LIVE! Don’t miss this standalone novel filled with passion, lust, and desire. 
One-click today!
BLURB
One night of passion, desire, and being completely dominated, was all it took for Sebastian Matvei to
become my newest addiction. He fulfilled my darkest cravings, satisfying me unlike any other man before
him. I was hopelessly consumed by him, and I instantly yearned for more of what only he could give me.
My newfound attraction to Sebastian seemed perfect, until his past secrets threaten to rip us apart, and
when an unexpected tragedy arises, I’m forced to come to grips with a choice I have to make. I can either
let him consume my life, making it what I’ve always wanted it to be, or I can give it all up and make a new
life for myself.
When the worst possible news happens how do you move on? Sebastian can either be my savior or the
one that ultimately breaks me.
GIVEAWAY
To celebrate the release of Addiction, Brie Paisley is giving away a $25 Amazon gift card. Head to her
Facebook page to enter: https://www.facebook.com/authorbriepaisley
Read Chapter One:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog