*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸. NEW RELEASE - KINDLE UNLIMITED  
Title: Broken Home
Author: Kim Mills
Genre:  Military Romance
Series: The Way Home Series #4
Available now on #Amazon and #Kindleunlimited http://mybook.to/BrokenHome
Get Book one #Free Nov 18th - 21st http://mybook.to/ATWH
Blurb ↓
Jeremy
I had everything once. A military career I loved, a family, a future.
I threw it all away.
Now I live my life alone, and every day make amends for what I did by accepting what I can never have again. Brotherhood, purpose, love… it’s not in the cards for me and that’s no one’s fault but mine.
Then she walks in with her wild hair and her gorgeous spirit.
She’s been through hell and I should be the last person she runs to.
So why do I keep doing all I can to keep her close?
Jordyn
I used to be loud, outgoing, friendly. I had friends and plans, I had the life I thought I wanted.
When they took everything from me, it was all I could do to just try and survive. Friendship, relationships, love… I couldn’t even consider the possibility when I didn’t know where my next meal would come from.
I should be running in the opposite direction from the sexy bartender with the haunted eyes and devastating grin.
I shouldn’t be agreeing to work for him. I definitely shouldn’t be agreeing to live with him.
He says he’ll keep me safe.
If only I knew if he meant from himself.
Broken Home is intended for 18+ and contains subject matter that may be difficult for some readers, including sexual assault and military-related PTSD.  
 #NewRelease #BrokenHome #Reader #Book #Freebie   
This promotion was brought to you by Be My Book Boyfriend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog