๐Ÿ’”LOVE HURTS DUET IS NOW COMPLETED๐Ÿ’”

Binge read NOW!!!!! M. Robinson's enemies to lovers duet is now LIVE!! 

I repeat Love You Now is LIVE on ALL platforms!!

Love Hurts Duet is NOW COMPLETE & LIVE!!!
I should have told her everything.
How much I loved her. 
How much I’ve always loved her. 
But I didn’t. 
I couldn’t. 
I just wasn’t made that way.
Instead... I claimed her. 
Teased her.
Taunted her.
Worshipped her.
Until... I broke her.
My best friend. 
My savior. 
My girl.
From my mind to my heart, to every single bone in my body. 
She owned me. 
I was hers.
Every look. 
Every kiss. 
Every touch. 
Every tear.
It was always her.
The only thing I feared more than losing her was forgetting her.
I hated how much I needed her.
She was mine. 
Always and forever.
I hated her then.
But Harley Jameson was about to find out how much…
I LOVED her now.

LOVE YOU NOW IS LIVE!!!

Book 1: Hated You Then
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/2XVYEMM

Book 2: Love You Now
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/2kgzM0B





Comments

Popular posts from this blog