๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅTEASER BLAST๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Meet the boy of broken whispers and shadows… D๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท, F๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป by Tempest Phan is releasing on December 27, 2020!

“It’s all in vain | You’re in my veins | My f*cking pain | It bears our names...”

Pre-order:

Amazon US: www.amazon.com/dp/B08L2Y3K21

Amazon UK: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08L2Y3K21

Amazon AU: www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08L2Y3K21

Add to your Goodreads TBR: www.goodreads.com/book/show/55656120

Join Tempest’s Facebook Reader Group: www.facebook.com/groups/3488832817843683/?ref=share

Find out more: linktr.ee/TempestPhanWrites

๐ŸŒธBLURB๐ŸŒธ

A๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ-๐ญ๐จ-๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐-๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ.

D๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ง

She's everyone's favorite princess. Gorgeous girl next door. Homecoming queen. But to me, she'll always be so much more. The light in my dark, my best friend, my everything. But there's one thing she can't ever be. And that's ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. Because I'll make damn sure to keep my filthy hands off her. Even if it kills me.

B๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š

He's the boy of broken whispers. The one dripping ink. The one sowing fear. But to me, he'll always be so much more. The music in my soul, my best friend, my everything. And pretty soon, he'll be between my sheets, too. Because what baby girl wants, she ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ. Just watch.

#tempestphanwrites #damienforever #artofsinners #romancereadersofinstagram #naromance #rockstarromance #secondchanceromance #friendstoloversromance 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog