RECKLESS YOUTH IS FREE THIS WEEKEND 
1 Sexy Menage
2 Hot southern boys
3 Lifelong friends
FREE!!!
What is this craziness? My book, Reckless Youth, by Sierra Hill - Authorl is FREE this weekend on Kindle! 
This is a 3-part menage serial and this book does end on a cliffhanger.
Purchase link:-
Reckless Youth blurb:
I’ve loved two boys in my lifetime. Two boys I grew up with; boys I laughed with and cried with and eventually fell in love with.
Our love morphed into an overwhelming devotion eventually opening our eyes, bodies and hearts to a very different type of love.
A Forbidden Love.
A Love others didn't understand.
A Doomed Love.
They say that the heart isn’t meant for that kind of duplicity, but my stupid stubborn heart never listened.
Loving them was a necessity, something akin to breathing.
Nothing could keep us apart.
Until that fateful night - the night that tore my heart into two equal, broken parts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog