NEW RELEASE - KINDLE UNLIMITED 
Title: Rocked Senseless
Author: Alyson Hale
Genre: Rock Star/Contemporary Romance
→ Add to TBR ←
Blub ↓
When people talk about "falling" in love, they usually don't mean it literally…

After a stage dive gone wrong, I woke up with a gorgeous, tattooed stud sleeping at my bedside. When he opened his deep, dark eyes, I felt something I’ve never felt for any man before.

Too bad I didn’t realize the beautiful, brooding man was Logan Young, my drummer and best friend.

Not only could my feelings destroy a fifteen-year friendship, but his girlfriend’s father holds our fate as musicians in his hands. One false move, and our careers are over.

Is that a risk we’re both willing to take? Or will the duet of our love song remain a solo? 
#RockedSenseless #AlysonHale #rockstarromance #friendstolovers #romance #ebook #amazon #NewRelease  #KindleUnlimited 
Hosted By Be MY Book Boyfriend 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog