HERE
WITH ME is LIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!!!
“A
great romance that delivers all the feels…” -A.M. Hargrove, USA Today bestselling
author
“Breathtaking.
It consumed me from the start. I could not put it down!” -Closet
Romance Reader
“A
MUST READ and a TOP READ of 2020.” -Amy, Goodreads
“A
beautiful emotional rollercoaster ride I didn’t want to end.”
-Veronica, Goodreads
HERE
WITH ME
By
Tia Louise
Sawyer
LaGrange.
He’s
my best friend’s older brother.
He’s
quiet, brooding, sinfully sexy…
Dark
hair, a scruffy square jaw, and deep lines of muscle I trace my fingers along
slowly, followed by my lips…
He
always does what’s right.
Until
me…
They
say you get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
Well,
I’m brave.
And
I want him.
Secrets.
Everybody
has them.
Big,
small, innocent… forbidden.
Mindy
was a line I should never have crossed.
But
I did.
She
was beautiful… sassy and tempting,
And
rules were made to be broken.
We
broke them all.
Now
I’m home, released from service with hidden scars.
Now
my secrets are the demons that grow stronger every day.
I
try to send her away, but I can’t let her go.
She’s
my reason to fight, and I’ll walk through hell to be the man she deserves.
To
give her a reason to stay here with me.
(HERE
WITH ME is a STAND-ALONE best friend’s older brother, second-chance, military
romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)
★ Get
HERE WITH ME at the 99 CENT New Release Price Now:
AUDIO: https://geni.us/HWMaud
Amazon
PB: https://smarturl.it/HWMaPB
Nook
PB: https://smarturl.it/HWMnpb
*Free
in Kindle Unlimited!
About
the Author:
NEVER
miss a New Release or Sale--get her newsletter now: http://smarturl.it/TLMnews
OR
Get New Release Text Alerts: Text "TiaLouise" to 64600 (U.S. only)
Keep
up with her at www.AuthorTiaLouise.com or
Instagram (@AuthorTLouise) or Facebook (@AuthorTiaLouise).








Comments
Post a Comment