#OnTour #ICYMI ⇒ FarmBoy by Kayt Miller is LIVE
Universal: https://books2read.com/u/bov6VA
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2GB1so5
Add to your #TBR → http://bit.ly/2vzwASU
#Giveaway → https://bit.ly/2RLuUOt
๐Praise๐
Justlovemybooks.com blog - “This is an author whose name I have come across many times but haven't read. I'm so glad I read her. I will be looking back at her catalog for more.”
World of Books 65 - “This is my first book by Kayt Miller but it won't be my last. There was just something about Farmboy that grip me from the start.”
E&A Book - “This is the first book I have read by this author and I was blown away. A slow burn romance that gives you all the feels, with characters that you can't help but love. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.”
#farmboybooktour #kaytmillerbooktour #farmboykaytmiller #availablenow #giveaway #naromance #mustread #aprilrelease
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Universal: https://books2read.com/u/bov6VA
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2GB1so5
Add to your #TBR → http://bit.ly/2vzwASU
#Giveaway → https://bit.ly/2RLuUOt
๐Praise๐
Justlovemybooks.com blog - “This is an author whose name I have come across many times but haven't read. I'm so glad I read her. I will be looking back at her catalog for more.”
World of Books 65 - “This is my first book by Kayt Miller but it won't be my last. There was just something about Farmboy that grip me from the start.”
E&A Book - “This is the first book I have read by this author and I was blown away. A slow burn romance that gives you all the feels, with characters that you can't help but love. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.”
#farmboybooktour #kaytmillerbooktour #farmboykaytmiller #availablenow #giveaway #naromance #mustread #aprilrelease
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions




Comments
Post a Comment