ONE WEEK until The Saint by Kelsey Clayton releases. Are you
ready for Knox Vaughn?
"School rivals are about to cross a line. Corrupting the good
girl has never been hotter! ~Keri Loves Books
DELANEY
Cruel.
Heartless.
A mistake waiting to happen.
Knox Vaughn is the epitome
of a bad boy.
He's trouble in a
sexy-as-sin package.
I know it.
They know it.
Even he knows it.
But, it's like a moth to the
flame.
I can't stay away—even
though I'm going to get burned.
You know what they say,
The sinners are much more
fun.
And this saint is changing
the game.
KNOX
Sweet.
Innocent.
Valedictorian.
Delaney Callahan is perfect,
Too perfect for me.
Hell, she's too perfect for
anyone.
She's an angel,
But with me, she's playing
with the devil.
I'm the last thing a woman
like her needs.
And yet, I can't keep my
hands—and mouth off of her.
We're from two different
worlds,
Worlds that can't possibly
work.
I'd do anything for her,
But I can't be the SAINT she deserves.
Preorder
today!
Amazon Universal: mybook.to/TheSaintHGP
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TheSaintHGP
Catch up with the series!
Book 1 - The Sinner
Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/TheSinner
GR: http://bit.ly/TheSinner-GR
Amazon Universal: mybook.to/TheSaintHGP
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/TheSaintHGP
Catch up with the series!
Book 1 - The Sinner
Amazon Universal: http://mybook.to/TheSinner
GR: http://bit.ly/TheSinner-GR

Comments
Post a Comment