REPENT (The
Disciples #3) by Cassandra Robbins
Release Date: May 15th
Genre: MC Romance
Cover Designer - Michele Catalano-Creative
@michele_catalano_
Photographer - Wander Aguiar @wanderaguiar_photography
Cover Model - Zack Salaun @zack_salaun
Add to
Goodreads:
Enter to Win a
$25 GIFT CARD on Cassandra’s Facebook Page:
START THE
SERIES TODAY!!
LETHAL (The
Disciples #1) by Cassandra Robbins
FREE in Kindle
Unlimited!
ATONE (The
Disciples #2) by Cassandra Robbins
FREE in Kindle
Unlimited!
Blurb:
There are two sides to every story.
I fell in love with a redheaded boy,
a boy who was kind and good.
Until he wasn’t.
He broke my heart once, twice… I’ve
lost count. Like a dark god, he haunts me. He smells like smoke and cinnamon,
with danger seeping from every pore. He is my savior, my lover, exciting and
addictive.
I should’ve seen it coming…
Never trust a Disciple. You have to
sell your soul to the devil to get one to love you. I would.
I did.
My name is Dolores Dunghart and I
might have done the unforgivable.
I don’t care if you judge me… I’ve
judged myself.
But this is how we live.
And this is our love story.
Edge and Dolly forever.
WATCH A VIDEO
TRAILER HERE!
About the
Author:
Cassandra
Robbins is a USA Today, Amazon Top 100, KDP All-star and International
bestselling author. She threatened to write a romance novel for years. Robbins
finally let the voices take over with her debut novel, The Entitled. She's a
self-proclaimed hopeless romantic driven to create obsessive, angst-filled
characters who have to fight for their happily ever after. Cassandra resides in
Los Angeles with her hot husband, two beautiful children, and a fluffy Samoyed,
Stanley. Her family and friends are her lifeline but writing is her passion.
Connect
w/Cassandra:




Comments
Post a Comment