๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐€๐‹ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’น ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“ (๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ) by ➜ A.D. McCammon is releasing July 16th! #PreOrder today on #Amazon
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2TesfgL
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3cH8GW9
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2T9NC2Q
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2AESbfn

#TBR ➜ https://bit.ly/3656epU
#CoverDesign ➜ Pink Elephant Designs

✯Blurb✯
Arwen Sullyvan is a real nightmare.
Callous. Cold. Calculating.
And the first girl I ever loved. She’s the bad girl of Westbrook high, and I’m their precious golden boy.
For years, she’s delighted in punishing me. All because I’d fallen for her. And, like a fool, I still want her.
Then a drunken confession slipped through those plump lips, and I saw fear swirling in her stormy eyes.
Aidan Shaw is the bane of my existence.
Charming. Gorgeous. Noble.
He’s everything I never knew I wanted, and it scares the hell out of me. I’ve tried to keep my distance and bury those feelings.
But one stupid mistake—one moment of weakness in the face of temptation—was all it took to turn our flame into a fire.
He’s intent on loving me, but not even his golden touch can change my black heart.
He thinks he can break me.
But a savage can’t be tamed.

#InTheSeries #AvailableNow #KU
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐น๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“ˆ (๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ)
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Npulbj
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2rmhIoQ
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2PWQlvG
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/33s9ARL

#thebadgirlcoverreveal #admccammoncoverreveal #westbrookthree #bullyromance #comingsoon #julyrelease #tbr #kindleunlimited #kuromance

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions






Comments

Popular posts from this blog