★ NEW KINDLE UNLIMITED RELEASE ★
The Beast of Boston by JL Mac is live! #OneClick today!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2SyuDhZ
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2L0N2jw
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2WmwasM
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/3fnuMP6

Cover Design → Robin Harper, Wicked By Design
TBR → https://bit.ly/2WI45O6

“๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™‘๐™ค๐™ก๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™จ. ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™›, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ, ๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ.”

That’s what mom told my little sister and I once. She led us close enough to look but no further as she spoke of her favorite rosebush that she had affectionately named Beast.

That was a long time ago.

These days I know another Beast. A different kind of wild, untamed thing. He too is dangerous to get too close to. It’s unfortunate that I can’t afford to care, not when he’s the key to finding my sister.

They called him The Beast of Boston when he was a professional boxer. Now he rules over a bunch of criminals—the same criminals I hope will lead to my sister. I won’t stop until she’s found. I’ll get as close to Beast as it takes, gnarly thorns and all.

The problem is I’m so busy worrying for my own physical safety that I never considered how my heart would behave. Mom was right about one thing: I am ruined for all the roses for the rest of my life and it’s much too late to change it now.
***

#thebeastofbostonjlmac #jlmacbooks #thebeastofbostonrelease #newrelease #goodreadstbr #amazon #ku #mustread #mayrelease #mobromance #darkromance

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions






Comments

Popular posts from this blog