★ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ★
One Last Time by H. D'Agostino - Author is LIVE!
Amazon ๐บ๐ธ https://amzn.to/2Ur3Lk8
Amazon ๐ฌ๐ง https://amzn.to/3blWyc3
Amazon ๐จ๐ฆ https://amzn.to/3dpREMV
Amazon ๐ฆ๐บ https://amzn.to/2vKzwfQ
๐Praise๐
Goodreads Review - "This was a cute book about love and second chances. I just adored Micha."
"I fell in love at seventeen with a girl I thought would someday be my forever. We made plans, only hers didn’t include me. I didn’t think walking away from us would be so easy for her, but it was.
Now she’s back. The problem… I’m still in love with her, and I’m going to prove that we were meant to be if it’s the last thing I do."
#Playlist ➜ https://spoti.fi/2YNjXAm
#TBR ➜ https://bit.ly/2S8Bqin
#CoverDesign ➜ Pink Ink Designs
#Photographer ➜ FuriousFotog
#CoverModel ➜ Tyler Caussey fitness
#onelasttimerelease #onelasttimehdagostino #hdagostinoauthor #live #kindleunlimited #mustread #mayrelease #romance #contemporaryromance #amazon #buynow #ku
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
One Last Time by H. D'Agostino - Author is LIVE!
Amazon ๐บ๐ธ https://amzn.to/2Ur3Lk8
Amazon ๐ฌ๐ง https://amzn.to/3blWyc3
Amazon ๐จ๐ฆ https://amzn.to/3dpREMV
Amazon ๐ฆ๐บ https://amzn.to/2vKzwfQ
๐Praise๐
Goodreads Review - "This was a cute book about love and second chances. I just adored Micha."
"I fell in love at seventeen with a girl I thought would someday be my forever. We made plans, only hers didn’t include me. I didn’t think walking away from us would be so easy for her, but it was.
Now she’s back. The problem… I’m still in love with her, and I’m going to prove that we were meant to be if it’s the last thing I do."
#Playlist ➜ https://spoti.fi/2YNjXAm
#TBR ➜ https://bit.ly/2S8Bqin
#CoverDesign ➜ Pink Ink Designs
#Photographer ➜ FuriousFotog
#CoverModel ➜ Tyler Caussey fitness
#onelasttimerelease #onelasttimehdagostino #hdagostinoauthor #live #kindleunlimited #mustread #mayrelease #romance #contemporaryromance #amazon #buynow #ku
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions





Comments
Post a Comment