๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต!๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

All In by Bella Matthews is coming December 3rd and we get to share this HOT cover with you!


๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ➔ https://amzn.to/31HFMlf

๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ… ➔ https://bit.ly/3jt9Maz

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ…ˆ ➔ Olivia Pro Design


๐Ÿ„ฑ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฑ

We might be the Kings of Kroydon Hills, but she is football royalty.


Natalie Sinclair came into my world and changed my life.


Her father was the new professional coach in town, and her twin brother played on my team.


This tiny dancer fit into our circle of friends like she was the missing piece.


She may not have thought she wanted a relationship with a football player, but that was before me.


I’m Brady Ryan. Captain and one of the top quarterbacks in the country.

Once I decided she was mine, nothing was going to keep me from her.

Not her twin brother.

Not a jealous ex.

Not even myself.


Hosted by The Hatters Author Services


#AllInCoverReveal #ComingSoon #Preorder #TBR #BellaMatthews












Comments

Popular posts from this blog