๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐๐„๐– release → Saving Reli by Brooke Summers is ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„

#KindleUnlimited
mybook.to/SavingReli

Add to Goodreads → https://bit.ly/34ofJAg
Cover Design → Design Bunnies

๐Ÿ™๐๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐Ÿ™
Bookish Banter - “All I have to say is, WOW.
I have never read a Brooke Summers book before, and I have to say that I was more than presently surprised.”

Readyourbooks - “I'm just...speechless? Yup.
This age-gap, dark romance gave me red puffy eyes, raw emotions, anger on all the unworthy pieces of meat breathing in the world & the harsh reality of such things happening to people out there with no one to help them.”

Goodreads Review - “Brooke Summers, You NAILED it with this book. I freaking loved it.”

๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ Warning ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ
Saving Reli is a dark fairytale romance that contains strong sexual themes and violence, which could trigger emotional distress. The abuse written in this story is graphic and not glossed over, which could be upsetting to some. This story is NOT for everyone. Proceed with caution.

#savingrelirelease #savingrelibrookesummers #brookesummersauthor #newrelease #availablenow #octoberrelease #darkfairytaleromance #kuromance #darkfairytaleromance #darkromance #enticingjourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions






Comments

Popular posts from this blog