๐แEแฏ แEแชEแฉแE๐
Live today on #KindleUnlimited Submissive Lies by Shane Starrett #OneClick today
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2OKX0KE
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2YQ24wR
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2yRyFrv
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2KCNiEV
#TBR ➜ http://bit.ly/2ZM4yOc
Add on #Bookbub ➜ http://bit.ly/2TeOzWm
๐แEแฉแช แฉแ E᙭แEแแญT๐
I dropped my eyes to the floor and clasped my hands in front of me. Letting a long second pass, I looked up at him from under lowered lashes. His eyes widened at the posture I took, then narrowed. His grin became predatory. That stare was all I needed. It broke me free. For the first time in over a year, I gave in to my true nature, the one I had worked so hard to suppress. I didn’t ease into it. I stomped on the clutch and kicked it into overdrive.
Hooded eyes gazing up at him. Voice soft and demure.
Submissive.
“Yes, sir.”
Yep. I did that. Put that shot right across his fucking bow.
#submissiveliesrelease #shanestarrett #newrelease #contemporaryromance #bdsm #romance #novel #author #availablenow
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
Live today on #KindleUnlimited Submissive Lies by Shane Starrett #OneClick today
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2OKX0KE
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2YQ24wR
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2yRyFrv
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2KCNiEV
#TBR ➜ http://bit.ly/2ZM4yOc
Add on #Bookbub ➜ http://bit.ly/2TeOzWm
๐แEแฉแช แฉแ E᙭แEแแญT๐
I dropped my eyes to the floor and clasped my hands in front of me. Letting a long second pass, I looked up at him from under lowered lashes. His eyes widened at the posture I took, then narrowed. His grin became predatory. That stare was all I needed. It broke me free. For the first time in over a year, I gave in to my true nature, the one I had worked so hard to suppress. I didn’t ease into it. I stomped on the clutch and kicked it into overdrive.
Hooded eyes gazing up at him. Voice soft and demure.
Submissive.
“Yes, sir.”
Yep. I did that. Put that shot right across his fucking bow.
#submissiveliesrelease #shanestarrett #newrelease #contemporaryromance #bdsm #romance #novel #author #availablenow
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions


Comments
Post a Comment