๐โ๐๐๐ผโ โ๐ผ๐๐ผ๐ธ๐ + ๐พ๐๐๐ผ๐ธ๐๐ธ๐๐
One Night With Her by ➜ Amanda Kaitlyn is #ComingSoon enter the #Giveaway today
#CoverDesign ➜ Amai Designs
Image by ➜ CJC Photography
#CoverModel ➜ Riley Rebecca
#Giveaway ➜ http://bit.ly/2YNiPZP
๐๐น๐๐โ๐น๐
She wasn't supposed to mean anything.
She wasn't supposed to Make a mark.
She did.
Lyric. The mystery of her spoke to the very heart of me and though I knew the risk of going home with her, I did anyways.
I thought I could keep my head, ignore the ways I wanted her, needed her.
I couldn’t.
Lyric
One night.
That's all I gave the women I brought home.
It was easy that way. Simple.
I couldn’t do more than that.
Hell, the one time I had, it had all gone shit. Utter and complete insanity.
Our night together was supposed to be just that. A night of sex between two single, unattached women.
Until, it wasn’t. Soon after meeting sweet, innocent Harley I realized one thing.
She was much more than a passing interest.
She quickly became... everything.
#onenightwithlyriccoverreveal #amandakaitlyncoverreveal #coverreveal #lgtbromance #eroticromance #novel #author
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions
One Night With Her by ➜ Amanda Kaitlyn is #ComingSoon enter the #Giveaway today
#CoverDesign ➜ Amai Designs
Image by ➜ CJC Photography
#CoverModel ➜ Riley Rebecca
#Giveaway ➜ http://bit.ly/2YNiPZP
๐๐น๐๐โ๐น๐
She wasn't supposed to mean anything.
She wasn't supposed to Make a mark.
She did.
Lyric. The mystery of her spoke to the very heart of me and though I knew the risk of going home with her, I did anyways.
I thought I could keep my head, ignore the ways I wanted her, needed her.
I couldn’t.
Lyric
One night.
That's all I gave the women I brought home.
It was easy that way. Simple.
I couldn’t do more than that.
Hell, the one time I had, it had all gone shit. Utter and complete insanity.
Our night together was supposed to be just that. A night of sex between two single, unattached women.
Until, it wasn’t. Soon after meeting sweet, innocent Harley I realized one thing.
She was much more than a passing interest.
She quickly became... everything.
#onenightwithlyriccoverreveal #amandakaitlyncoverreveal #coverreveal #lgtbromance #eroticromance #novel #author
Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions


Comments
Post a Comment