★★๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐๐„๐– ๐‘๐„๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„★★

I should go away, I know I should. I have no business here, but no matter how many times I tell myself that, my body doesn’t listen. I crave him. Crave his touch. Because when I’m in his arms, it feels like all the bad things go away. It feels safe. The whole world dulls, and it’s just him and me and nothing bad can touch me.

★★★★★ "Max and Brook's relationship was absolutely beautifully broken.Doe delivered an amazing book about a broken love story. True love isn't hearts and roses, it's struggle and hard. But at the end of the day you fight for each other. Rules was the perfect ending to this series!" - Goodreads Reviewer

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ฒ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐š ๐. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐!
AMAZON US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z1YG9Q2
AMAZON UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07Z1YG9Q2
AMAZON CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Z1YG9Q2
AMAZON AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07Z1YG9Q2







Comments

Popular posts from this blog