❤️ #NewRelease #Giveaway ❤️
The Unexpected Letter by ➜ DL Gallie is #LIVE
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2rn5SuF
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/34OHErN
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2NNWSGl
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/36Euv6l

#TBR ➔ http://bit.ly/2WVfMiO
Enter the #Giveaway ➔ http://bit.ly/2p8R95A

❤️Blurb❤️
Could an unexpected letter change your life?
When it rains, it pours for me.
I discover I’m pregnant, with my dead fiancé’s baby, on the same day I’m due to bury him.
In my time of despair and need, I turn to Branson, my dead fiancé’s brother, best friend, and business partner. He doesn’t hesitate to offer me unwavering support at this difficult time; it’s the least he can do for his brother and the mother of his niece or nephew.
When I begin to develop feelings for him, I put it down to pregnancy hormones, but an unexpected letter changes everything.

❤️ #AlsoAvailable ❤️
The Unexpected Gift
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2PC9TW7
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2N3hFGK
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2NvUYtT
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2pwZeBs

❤️ #PreOrder ❤️
The Unexpected Package Release ➔ November 17, 2019
The Unexpected Connection Release ➔ November 24, 2019
Amazon 🇺🇸 https://amzn.to/2W7pz4J
Amazon 🇨🇦 https://amzn.to/2BB2SN4
Amazon 🇬🇧 https://amzn.to/2BA9PxV
Amazon 🇦🇺 https://amzn.to/33R4XAz

#theunexpectedletterrelease #dlgallieunexpectedletter #theunexpectedseries #kindleunlimited #newrelease #romance #novellas

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions




Comments

Popular posts from this blog